Please continue to browse down for more information
ZY-PDMeasyoperator is a portable partial discharge detector developed by Zhenyuan Electric. The system is based on the Android system, which is easy to operate, powerful and scalable. The system can be connected to UHF, ultrasonic, ground wave, high-frequency current sensors, and can detect GIS, transformers, cables and other high-voltage equipment.
1. Based on Android system development, 7-inch LCD screen display, integrated WIFI / 4G communication function, RIFD card reading function.
2.Battery-powered, handheld design is convenient for on-site operation. The equipment can run continuously for more than 8 hours, and the design of replaceable batteries is convenient for continuous on-site detection.
3. It can be connected to UHF sensors, ultrasonic sensors, ground wave sensors, and high-frequency current sensors to meet the detection requirements of different detection objects.
4. Perfect task management function, according to the detection task, you can choose to read the test site information by reading the card and import the test site information.
5.Complete communication function, can use internal synchronization module or wireless synchronization module, and can establish contact with backend via WIFI or 4G on site.
(1) Environmental conditions
A) Operating environment temperature: -25 ℃ ～ + 55 ℃;
B) Storage environment temperature: -25 ℃ ～ + 55 ℃;
C) Relative humidity: 5% to 100%;
D) Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa ～ 106kPa;
(2) System parameters
(1) The detection frequency range is 0.3-1.5Ghz, and the PRPS / PRPD spectrum can be displayed.
(2) Interface setting function: adjustable noise threshold, optional synchronization signal (internal synchronization, external synchronization), adjustable pulse count.
2.Ultrasonic testing part
(1) GIS contact ultrasonic detection, non-contact ultrasonic detection: resonance frequency of 40Khz, detection frequency range of 10 --- 80Khz, peak sensitivity of 78Db, 5--400Khz sensitivity are greater than 50Db.
Main transformer detection: resonance frequency 150Khz, detection frequency band 80 --- 300Khz, peak sensitivity 78Db, 5--400Khz sensitivity are greater than 50Db.
(2) The display interface can be switched between continuous mode, phase mode and flight mode.
3.High-frequency current part
(1) The resonance frequency is 8Mhz, the frequency bandwidth is about 4Mhz, the detection frequency range is 3-30Mhz, and the transmission impedance of the sensor is greater than 5mv / mA.
(2) Display PRPS / PRPD spectrum.
(1) The resonance frequency is 45Mhz, and the detection frequency band is 3-100Mhz.
(2) The system display can be switched between normal mode and pulse mode.